Please find below a list of past workshops and tutorials which were co-organized or offered by CVLD members.
- Intersection Workshop Cambridge, UK 2012 (we plan to do another round soon, please stay tuned) Webpage
- Graphical Models for Scene Understanding: Challenges and Perspectives.ICCV 13, http://www.iccv2013.org/workshops.php
- Representations and Applications Workshop on interactive computer vision at ICCV '07. see Webpage.
- Workshop on Color and Reflectance in Computer Vision at ICCV '09. see Webpage
- Tractable Higher Order Models in Computer Vision (tutorial CVPR '10)
- MAP Inference in Discrete Models (ICCV 2009)
- Microsoft Moscow Summer School (Discrete Models: Optimization and Applications)
- Sport and Vision Summer School(ETH Zurich 2009/2010)
- INRIA Vision and ML Summer School(MRF/CRF for Computer Vision)
Other past events